Tuesday, 13 May 2014

A Fork in the Road

So this post has been a long time coming!  Last January I taught a class on theology and Harry Potter.  We all had a great time and at the end of the month the students asked if they could do a musical final.  I love a good musical final, so of course said yes!  I managed to get pieces of it on video, so here they are:



video

video


video
video



The whole gang.  You can see the resurrection stone right there in the middle of the front row being held by Harry himself.  The students gave it to me at the end of the class.  Awesome!

1 comment:

MOM said...

You are the best teacher in the whole wide world! Really! These kids will remember what you discussed in class about Harry Potter so much better because of this great final.

And the students obviously love you lots....a resurrection stone! What a wonderful memento!

Did the students prepare all this on their own time?

I love you, MOM