This year for Mother's Day Eden's daycare provider helped her make a fun little present for me. She asked Eden a bunch of questions about me and wrote down whatever Eden said. It went like this (Eden's responses are in red):
1. My mom is 1 years old.
2. My mom weighs 4 pounds.
3. My mom's favorite color is yellow.
4. My mom cooks the best chicken.
5. My mom's job is school stuff.
6. My mom and I like to play games.
7. My mom really loves me.
8. I LOVE my mom because I love her so much.
I loved it! So I decided to do something similar for Father's Day, but this time did it with both Z and Eden. Here's the list of questions and their answers (which they gave separately):
1. What is Daddy’s name?
Z: Nathan and Daddy
2. What does Daddy do for fun?
Eden: Play with me.
Z: He does nothing for fun because he’s a grown-up. And he goes bowling.
3. What does Daddy do at work?
Eden: He does stuff.
Z: Works in a classroom.
4. What are his favorite things to eat?
5. What does he like to drink?
6. How old is Daddy?
7. How tall is Daddy?
Eden: Like a monster.
Z: 6 feet 3 inches (This is actually exactly right.)
8. How much does Daddy weigh?
Eden: 28 pounds
Z: 950 pounds (This is not exactly right.)
9. What makes Daddy the best daddy?
Eden: Daddy baddy. Because he’s my friend. Because he’s my daddy.
Z: He wrestles with me.
10. What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
Eden: Playing puzzles and playing games.
Z: That he’s not 24.
11. How long have you known Daddy?
Eden: Like three times.
Z: For 6 years
12. When did you meet Daddy?
Eden: When I growed up to be a big girl.Z: On the day of my birth