Dying eggs was a new excitement for the Hitchcock family. Z had a great time. I was a little worried because we used brown eggs, and they didn't seem to be taking the dye very well. But we left them in for a LONG time and the color ended up very deep and pretty. (Except for the blue and purple. Those didn't turn out so well . . . although Z did say they were his favorite.)
Believe it or not, this was the best picture I could get of these two in their Easter finery.
The fun and excitement of Easter baskets (or boxes, in our case)!
Z's favorite Easter gift -- Kalus and his vehicle, Fangore. For the uninitiated, Kalus is a bad guy in Battleforce 5. It's his latest obsession. Since he opened the gift, I seriously don't think he's talked about anything else.
This is the first week I've been able to get a barrette to stay in.
The every exciting and challenging Easter Egg Hunt!
Lisa of course joined us this year. Really, I should say, we joined her! She very gladly hosted the whole party -- all 18 of us!
The end of a long but happy day.
1 comment:
What a happy day! Happy fun together. Happy reason to celebrate. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment