Life just goes on in its normal way. Here are a few pictures and videos of the day-to-day.
Trying out new hair-dos on Eden, since her hair is getting a little longer. Pig-tails:
This is a fun one, with three rubber-bands on each side. I adore the little curls at the end!
2 comments:
Yaya
said...
This everyday stuff is wonderful! Eden is so gorgeous! I love the little curls at the ends, too. Z is turning into quite the teacher. I guess he comes by that quite honestly. And Eden an artist. I want one of her paintings! Yes, I do.
2 comments:
This everyday stuff is wonderful! Eden is so gorgeous! I love the little curls at the ends, too. Z is turning into quite the teacher. I guess he comes by that quite honestly. And Eden an artist. I want one of her paintings! Yes, I do.
I'll watch these again and again.
Eden's hair is so long now! It is so funny to hear "Eden" used so comfortably with someone else :). Love that. <3
Post a Comment