July 15 was Z's 6th birthday. Oh my! We had a great day. He went to a local vacation Bible school in the morning and had a great time, and then we celebrated at home. We told Z he could either have a small family birthday party and a party with some friends, or just a big family party. He chose the big family party, which I have to admit, I was pretty happy about.
He wanted ribs for lunch, so we ordered out from Famous Dave's. Then began the present opening, the cake eating, and the pinata busting. What a happy day celebrating such a happy event!
 |
| The birthday boy! |
 |
| Eden and Henry enjoying lunch. |
 |
| Z got a Star Wars cereal bowl from Amah. |
 |
| Eden getting sunscreen. She has obviously partaken of the cake already! |
 |
| Eden and Mama. |
 |
| Eden with one of the birthday punching balloons. |
 |
| Henry helping Z with his new bike. It turned out to be too big, and not accommodating to training wheels, so we're saving it for later and bought him a smaller one on Craigslist. I overheard him showing both bikes to Eden, saying, "This one is for right now, for learning to ride a bike. This one is for later, when I'm bigger, like in college." |
 |
| Z's Red Power Ranger cake. It included an action figure, which has already been removed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment