This year for Mother's Day Eden's daycare provider helped her make a fun little present for me. She asked Eden a bunch of questions about me and wrote down whatever Eden said. It went like this (Eden's responses are in red):
1. My mom is 1 years old.
2. My mom weighs 4 pounds.
3. My mom's favorite color is yellow.
4. My mom cooks the best chicken.
5. My mom's job is school stuff.
6. My mom and I like to play games.
7. My mom really loves me.
8. I LOVE my mom because I love her so much.
I loved it! So I decided to do something similar for Father's Day, but this time did it with both Z and Eden. Here's the list of questions and their answers (which they gave separately):
1. What is Daddy’s
name?
Eden: Daddy
Z: Nathan and Daddy
2. What does Daddy
do for fun?
Eden: Play with me.
Z: He does nothing
for fun because he’s a grown-up. And he
goes bowling.
3. What does Daddy
do at work?
Eden: He does stuff.
Z: Works in a
classroom.
4. What are his
favorite things to eat?
Eden: Chicken!
Z: Pork
5. What does he like
to drink?
Eden: Water!
Z: Whisky
6. How old is Daddy?
Eden: 28
Z: 36
7. How tall is
Daddy?
Eden: Like a
monster.
Z: 6 feet 3 inches (This is actually exactly right.)
8. How much does
Daddy weigh?
Eden: 28 pounds
Z: 950 pounds (This is not exactly right.)
9. What makes Daddy
the best daddy?
Eden: Daddy
baddy. Because he’s my friend. Because he’s my daddy.
Z: He wrestles with
me.
10. What is your
favorite thing about Daddy?
Eden: Playing puzzles
and playing games.
Z: That he’s not 24.
11. How long have
you known Daddy?
Eden: Like three
times.
Z: For 6 years
12. When did you
meet Daddy?
Eden: When I growed
up to be a big girl.
Z: On the day of my
birth
3 comments:
Sweet idea. Eden's concept of numbers still needs some work. :)
Z sounds so intelligent and precise!
Got to say, this interview is still one of the best Father's Day gifts ever. It gets funnier and funnier every year. Proud to have such clever and silly kids.
Post a Comment