Saturday, 18 September 2010

A Little Lime



According to Babycenter.com, a 12 week old, in-utero baby is the size of a lime. So, that's how big our new little one is. Yes, we are having another baby! The due date is April 1. The first month after we found out I was pregnant was quite difficult, and we had lots of complications, but things seem to be all right now. We had our 12 week appointment this week and heard the heartbeat, so it seems everything is looking good and we're excited to be starting the second trimester. I've had some morning sickness (all day sickness, really), but it seems to be easing up now, which I'm thankful for. We told Z the news last night, but I'm not sure he totally understands what it all means. He will soon enough!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats! That's really wonderful news! I was just thinking I should come down for a visit some time this fall, actually.

Christie said...

Yay!!! You know, my mom's due date with my brother was April Fool's Day as well, and he didn't show up until the 13th! Let's hope your little one isn't quite such a prankster!!

Carrie said...

I;m so excited for you guys! What an exciting time for your family. Before you know it he or she will be a honeydew! :)

Heismystrength said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful and so exciting! April babies are awesome! :)