Monday, 14 November 2016

The Vote Is In

Eden's class had a presidential election of their own.  Below you can see Eden voting, a picture of the whole class, and the results.  Obviously Eden's classroom is NOT a microcosm of the greater American society!

 
 

I asked Eden whom she had voted for, and she told me Hillary Clinton.  I asked her why and she said, "I don't want Donald Trump to be president because he wants to build a wall between us and our friends.  So I voted for Hillary Clinton because he just wants to be president."  I said yes, that was sound reasoning, but did she know that Hillary Clinton is a woman?  She said, "No he's not!"  I said, "Yes, she is."  Cleary we're not talking much in our house about breaking glass ceilings! :-)

2 comments:

MOM said...

I wonder if the "Blanco" was on purpose.... a true Covenanter!

The Hitchcocks said...

Such an RP observation.